Iomega Ditto 2GB (internal).

  I'm a sysadmin of a small network at my college and I'm going to buy a
new tape drive in order to do the back-ups. Some friends told me that the
Iomega Ditto 2GB (internal model) is a good choice. So, I'd like to know
if this drive works fine under Linux. Are there any problems with it? Does
the kernel recognizes it? Does anybody use it? Please, help me! ;-)

Thanks in advance.
Felix Almeida <felix@ime.usp.br>