Re: missing cua*

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Joost Kooij wrote:

> > [...] but in what script
> > file do I place "isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf" and other initialization
> > commands for it to configure every time debian boots? (I used to put it
> > under rc.local when I was using slackware)
>
> Maybe /etc/init.d/boot ?

No, /etc/init.d/boot exists, and therefore cannot be changed (or upgrading
becomes a pain). I think the Debian place is in /etc/rc.boot in which
everything runs at boot time, but never again. Thus 0setserial,
keyboardrate, etc.

Excuse my replying here; I had already deleted the original message.
--
David Wright, Open University, Earth Science Department, Milton Keynes MK7 6AA
U.K.  email: d.wright@open.ac.uk  tel: +44 1908 653 739  fax: +44 1908 655 151