Re: faxing from Win95

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, Jens B. Jorgensen wrote:

> Here's the URL someone else was trying to remember:
>
> http://www.esem.com/esemfax.html
>
> It works with mgetty+sendfax. I haven't tried it, but one of these
> days when I have time I plan to. That's why I had it bookmarked!

Thanks, Jens. That's the one. However, I found that there is also
something called "respond", which you can find along with some other nice
tools at:
  http://www.boerde.de/~horstf/

I actually got this url from the samba homepage, where it is listed
prominently:
  http://lake.canberra.edu.au/pub/samba/

Greetings,

Joost