Networking Config

Hi all!

I just installed Debian 1.3.1 and so far it works great but I have one
question:

Currently my box is not connected to any network, so I just skipped over
the configuration step asking for IP address, nameserver, etc. But it
will be directly connected to a network in a about a week so I was
wondering how I could setup networking after installation. Is there a
script that does this? I would be very surprised if I had to edit the
config files by hand since Debian seems to automate a lot of stuff.

Please reply directly to email too because I just subscribed to this
list and I don't know if the mailing list messages get through to me yet
or not.

Thanks.
-Manish