Using procmail to filter and MH to read.

Looking for advice here...

Suppose I use procmail as my delivery agent (instead of deliver)
and MH (actually mh-e in Emacs) to read mail.

What do people do to separate out (filter) the Debian mailing?
Do you use a new sendmail ruleset?  Or some /etc/procmail or
~/.procmailrc file?

Does the filtering drop the mail directly into a folder, or better yet
produce another mail drop that can be included using MH's inc'ed, e.g.

 inc -file /var/spool/mail/galbraith-Debian

That would be neat...  I could use standard xbiff-like programs
(like xbuffy) to monitor the mail, and inc the spool file directly into
a distinct mail folder.
--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist             <galbraith@mixing.qc.dfo.ca>
Maurice-Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada