Re: RFC: Debian Newsletter

I think it's a _great_ idea,  and I think whoever it was that suggested a
web front-end is also right on the money --- that way a search of the
Debian site by a newuser for (upgrade netscape) could find it ...

Maybe what you need is a few people to watch the news and save articles
that would make good announcements (esp. the upgrading,  fixing,  etc.
parts).
	It's true that we generate a lot of talk-back here,  and it'd be
great to be able to find the eventual solution to the question without
listening to all the intermediate chatter,  if you're in a hurry,  etc.

                     					Will

			         harpo@udel.edu
               		       lowe@cis.udel.edu
			 http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/