Debian Newsletter Proposal

I've put together some ideas for the debian newsletter I proposed last
week.
1) This will be a weekly summary of info from debian-user, debian-devel,
   and comp.linux.announce.
2) It will probably be posted to a new list called debian-news since
   people opposed the idea of cluttering up debian-announce.
3) Volunteer additions welcome, however, final decisions as to what is
   included is left up to the author (I guess this is me) and the
   moderator (is that you Bruce?).  This isn't the same as volunteer
   authors which I am still looking for.
4) Topics I have thought of: (I can't predict the future, so the examples
   are what I would have included before.)

   General Debian News - i.e. Shuttle, 1.3 Release, CD offers.
   Upgrade Notices - i.e. problems with XFree in 1.3.1, how to go from
    1.1 to 1.3, how to use shadow passwords.
   Security Notices - I didn't see any in the deb-announce archives, so
    these should probably be included here instead of posting them ASAP.
   Future of Debian - i.e. what is being worked on in unstable, diety.

Any more ideas?  I'll try to come up with a full blown example by this
weekend, post it to debian-user for suggestions, and get it approved by
Bruce.

Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds