Re: Best mode for uucp over tcp.

>It is an entire smtp session sent as text (including HELO statement) such
>as:

Eourrr.  Weird.  Never heard of it.

>> Hmmm, that's interesting because we've been running UUCP through sendmail
>> for over two years and never ran into problems.
>
>Not yet.  Can you send me an email directly to me.  I want to look at your
>headers.

I can but I don't imagine it will do you much good as we're not UUCP, but
customers are.  I'll send mail from one of there servers later today
hopefully.

>I will try to contact that site that had trouble (he is now sending the
>mail directly via SMTP) and see if I can dig up and example.

That would be helpfull.

Thanks,

Adam.

-------------- Earthlight Communications Limited -------------
P.O. Box 5301	            Adam Shand      (fax) +64 3 477 5463
Dunedin, New Zealand   Systems Manager  (voice) +64 3 479 0303
--------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz/ ---------------