Re: Best mode for uucp over tcp.

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Adam Shand wrote:

> Eourrr.  Weird.  Never heard of it.

Both exim and smail support batched smtp.

This SHOULD go via uusmtp to corsica and then be sent on to you. As a
matter of fact, there is a site in Australia using me as MX host and
collecting mail with uucp over TCP/IP ... it is a WinNT system.

George Bonser
Why is it that the same people that tell us that manned space flight
is a waste of money also tell us that we have been visited by aliens?