Re: pgp 5.0 for Linux beta 11!

Hello Paul!  :)

On Tue, 5 Aug 1997, Paul Miller wrote:

> PGP 5.0 for Linux is available.. anyhow, I'm tring to edit the pinepgp
> files to work w/ 5.0..  if anyone has already done this, please let me
> know.

Awesome!  :)  Can't wait to see PGP 5.0 on Linux!  :)  I was really
surprised they legally exported the codes out of the U.S. by mailing a
huge stack of printed source codes, and then used a scanner to scan the
code in!  (Wow!  :)  Gotta thank all the volunteers!  :)

> Also, does anyone know how to attach a [signiture] file to an outgoing
> message? (I want the signiture to be attached instead of part of the
> message)

You're using Pine, right?  If so, press M, S, S (Main, Setup, Signature),
then edit your signature file to your heart's content!  :)  This will
create ~/.signature, i.e. your signature file.  :)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling            foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Civil Engineering                http://www.ualberta.ca/~foka/