Re: pgp 5.0 for Linux beta 11!

>> Also, does anyone know how to attach a [signiture] file to an outgoing
>> message? (I want the signiture to be attached instead of part of the
>> message)

Just a comment.  I *hate* it when people attach PGP signatures.  I often
use Eudora to read my mail and it means that my attachment directory gets
filled up with all these peoples PGP keys with no easy way to tell which
message they belong to.  I much prefer people you append their PGP
signature to the end of the message.

>You're using Pine, right?  If so, press M, S, S (Main, Setup, Signature),
>then edit your signature file to your heart's content!  :)  This will
>create ~/.signature, i.e. your signature file.  :)

I think he meant 'attach' it as in an attachment :)

Adam.

-------------- Earthlight Communications Limited -------------
P.O. Box 5301	            Adam Shand      (fax) +64 3 477 5463
Dunedin, New Zealand   Systems Manager  (voice) +64 3 479 0303
--------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz/ ---------------