broken inetd.conf

Hi all,

hi Lindsay!
as you requested :), here it goes again,

I just upgraded my 1.3 debian to unstable and had also the inetd.conf
problem. This where the only lines left after the upgrade.

cvspserver	stream	tcp	nowait	root	/usr/bin/cvs	cvs -b /usr/bin pserver
imap2		stream	tcp	nowait	root	/usr/sbin/tcpd	/usr/sbin/imapd
vboxd	stream	tcp	nowait	root	/usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/vboxd
saft	stream	tcp	nowait	root	/usr/sbin/tcpd	/usr/sbin/sendfiled

well i don't think it will help you much, but anyway :)

philip