Re: Debian and Red Hat and Slackware prevalence

Mmmm wouldn't this have to do with the following (old) postings...??? ;)

http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~grath/archives/rms-post/0057.html
http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~grath/archives/rms-post/0096.html
http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~grath/archives/rms-post/0089.html
http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~grath/archives/rms-post/0098.html