Re: Debian and Red Hat and Slackware prevalence

On Wed, Jul 30, 1997 at 08:31:44PM -0500, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> Perhaps Debian's becoming the developers' OS of choice, while Red Hat
> is replacing Slackware as the introduction to Linux.

With luck. But traditionally developers run Redhat too,
probably because it was popular earlier (I think), and especially
was available (released) for Alpha earlier, attracting Linus etc.
I believe Alan Cox (networking guru) runs it too.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust                                 hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.