Need help: Mail Setup

Hi!

I've got a problem:

First: I'm new to Linux! :)

I recently installed Debian. My system is connected to the internet via
dialup-connection (ppp). I use 3 different Mail-accounts on 2 servers
(POP3). I want linux to connect automaticly 4 times a day and download the
mails of these account. The mails should delivered to 3 different logins on
my maschine.

How can I do this?

(Btw: What to do that other user than root can dialup by 'pon'?)

And what to do that outgoing mail will be sent to the refering smtp-servers
at the same time?