Re: Minimizing Mail Packages?

>>Buddha Buck wrote:
 >With the exception of qmail instead of exim, your mail packages are
 >identical to mine.  I also have procmail installed, but I haven't
 >converted my slocal setup to procmail yet, so I'm not actually -using-
 >procmail.

Put

| preline procmail

in your ~.qmail and

:0:$MAILDIR/inbox/.mh_sequences.$LOCKEXT
* ^TOwhatever
| /usr/lib/mh/rcvstore +inbox

in ~.procmailrc.  Procmail can deliver to inbox directly,
but it won't update mh's unseen-sequence.  Rcvstore doesn't
lock .mh_sequences and can mess it up if procmail spawns
several rcvstores to one folder.

And "ways to inc" = none in exmh.

Just a side note...

--