Mail Config

I've got fetchmail up-and-running on my local system.  It is configured for
multi-drop - i.e. all incoming mail for my domain goes into one account at
my ISP which fetchmail receives and then "resends" to smail on my box for
delivery to the individual accounts.

All's well.  Everything's great.  Except for one little thing.

I'd like to know how my ISP dumps all e-mail destined for one domain into
one e-mail account.  Is this just an aliasing issue?  A DNS issue?  An MTA
issue?

Thanks for any pointers or help you can provide.

Later,

Kevin Traas			Baan Business Systems
Systems Analyst		Langley, BC, Canada