Re: Mail Config

I'm quite certain this is a new feature in Sendmail 8.8.5.  I can't
remember the details but we run 8.8.5 on our BSDI boxes and it allows
you to set up aliases for entire domains, certain addresses within a
domain, or both. If you do alias a domain, all addresses in that domain
must be aliased, either on a one-for-one basis or as a whole.

I look into this more at work tomorrow, if you like.  i'll need to do it
for a customer soon anyway :)

--
  Nathan Norman    :    Hostmaster CFNI    :    nnorman@cfni.com
    finger nnorman@cfni.com for PGP public key and other stuff