RE:netatalk: afpd breaks when incorrect password entered

> and took the install from there and all worked fine.  Hope this helps!

I ran into the same broken afpd as well.  When I went back to rex and used
that package, which for some reason does not depend on the appletalk
libraries, the problem went away.  Perhaps it is the libraries (libatalk
1.4) which is at fault, maybye something else.

Regards,

BK