Re: The Gimp?

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, Remco van de Meent wrote:

>  : I did so but without LinuxThreads installed. I hadn't any trouble so far.
>
> Maybe you installed pthreads instead?
No. I only found oldmitpthreads but it is only to support gnats and I
havn't installed both.

> LinuxThreads provides an almost kernel-level of threading.
> I don't know if Gimp really needs it, but I saw it mentioned in the
> configure-script.
Hmmm, I compiled Gimp 0.99.10 on my Linux box and a HP Workstation
(same sources - no trouble so far).  When tha next version is out I
will have a closer look and try to install LinuxThreads before.

Andreas.