Re: dosemu without dos being installed?

On Sat, 26 Jul 1997, Alan Eugene Davis wrote:

> Can dosemu be installed if DOS is not installed?

   Yes.  I run with nothing but ext2 partitions on this machine and have
dosemu installed.  However, as I understand it (read: not sure 'cause I
haven't messed with it much), fdos' redirection of ext2 subdirs as DOS
drives doesn't work properly (a "real" DOS supposedly does).

 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o
 (redwards@together.net)  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...