question on bo-updates: found on ldso security update

I was notified this morning about the recent CIAC security announcment
on ld.so.  I went to my Debian mirror and found that the fix was
already available under bo-updates directory.  I *thought* that since
my system was up to date [i.e., v 1.3.1 + ] that I probably already
had the fix incorporated.  But alas, I did not.

In fact, I found that there were about 20 .deb files in bo-update that
do not show up automatically with dselect.  Apparently, bo-updates is
not intended to be in the dselect tree unless the user incorporates it
by hand?

| James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.  | Phone:  (423)576-8645  |   | L |
| Oak Ridge National Laboratory   | FAX:    (423)574-9172  | H | I |
| Research Reactors Division      | Internet: fea@ornl.gov | F | N |
| P. O. Box 2008                  | Reactor Technology     | I | U |
| Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831-6392 | world's best neutrons! | R | X |