Re: samba and windows NT

Someone else answered this with a summary of the solution.  I just
wanted to add that I found the Samba Home Page with about 5 seconds of
looking on Yahoo.  On the Samba homepage, they give VERY detailed
instructions on how to fix this problem.

My machine running NT 4.0 plus service pack 3 can see my samba server
again, AND now I can get logged in very quickly - it used to take
about 45 seconds or a minute.  The downside is that the passwords are
getting passed cleartext over the network, but until samba supports
some other alternative, I'm not sure what to do about that.  :-(

Later,
	Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin | University of Cincinnati Savant Research Laboratory |