Re: samba and windows NT

> On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Syd Alsobrook wrote:
>
> I have a colleague here who can no longer mount, via samba, his home
> directory since he applied service-pack 3 to his NT 4.0 machine.  It's a
> big problem here because suddenly lots of people can no longer access
> their samba volumes on our main WWW (unix) servers the way they used to.
> I don't yet know of a satisfactory solution.

Check out this page ...

http://www.netspace.net.au/~bmiller/linux/NT-SAMBA-problem.html

Full details on the problem and solutions.
Dean Carpenter          deano@areyes.com        94TT :)
Areyes, Inc.            deano@netaxis.com

"No matter where you go, there you are"  sayeth Buckaroo, across the Eighth Dimension