dselect ftp method problem

Can't locate Time/Local.pm in @INC at /usr/lib/perl5/Net/FTP.pm line 379.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/Net/FTP.pm line 379.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/dpkg//methods/ftp/setup line
7.

query/setup script returned error exit status 2.

This is what I see when I try 'access' or 'update' in dselect. Using Perl
5.004-2 from unstable... but it's been days since I made any changed...
not sure what the last change I made was. Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks,

Thomas.