Re: News Server self-mutilation

If you are using a pentium motherboard that has the VX, TX, or anything
but the HX chipset, you can slow down your computer by as much as 5% by
putting in more than 64 Mb of RAM, since VX and TX can only cache upto
64 Mb. Ths solution, either get a HX board or a board with VIA chipset.

Sorry for the off-topic reply.

|Ke Huang               |"Always, always,                 |
|khuang@artsci.wustl.edu|  keep your cerebellum balanced."|
|Washington University  |                   - /<e /-/uang |
|             http://www.artsci.wustl.edu/~khuang         |