Re: Suggestion to future debian releases

You can move that "man" package over on a floppy and install it.
dpkg -i <package-name> should do, unless it depends on another package,
in which case it will tell you about that.

The base system is the smallest one that permits you to install packages.
If you had a CD, it might be different - I think we might support more
default packages in a system installed from CD eventually, because there
is not the size problem we have with the floppy-based install.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@pixar.com   510-215-3502