FIC PA2011 Board (Was: Debian for PPC Macs)

On Wed, 16 Jul 1997, Rick Hawkins wrote:

> I'm leaving in a few days for a workshop, so I'll buy second week of
> august.  If the "Hot 603" motherboard is out, and reasonably priced,
What about this motherboard?  I read a lot about board but never heard
about it.

> i'll try for one of those with a k6.  If not, I think it's a FIC 2011
> with a K6-200.  I've found I can get that in a full tower with 3gb, 32mb
I decided, that FIC PA2011 is the only one which fits the following:

   1) 1MB Cache (supports more than 64MB memory)
   2) supports SDRAM chips (which I consider to be the better ones
      in terms of flexibility or the possibility of overclocking)

Is there anybody who successfully used this board with Linux?  My local
dealer never heard from this board and may be he has trouble to get it?
It is worth enforcing him to take this board?

Thanks for advance

   Andreas.