[man pages, groff] How to set a wrap point?

Hi,

  When groff formats a man page file like 'bash.1',
  the formatted main text will be centered.

  Do you know how to change this so I can wrap the text
  at a certain column (e.g. at column 75).

  Centered text is good for eyes to view on a monitor
  because there are more space left around.
  But when printing it on paper I'd rather save paper
  and not hold a heavy stack of paper!

  Using Debian 1.2

thanks

-mlt