Re:PPP install (was:nobody is running find at too high a priority)

> On 13 Jul 1997 jghasler@win.bright.net wrote:
>
>    Yes, I agree that a dynamic IP install configuration would be a boon to
> newbies getting PPP up and working smoothly (at least it would've for me:-).
>
>    However, I think it could be worked better (read: without mentioning
> Win95) than your suggestion...  :-)

I disagree... Why make it easier? I use Linux for 2 weeks now. I used Dos
and windows for 8 years before. You want to know why I switched to Linux?
Because Win95 was boring. I think what makes Linux be Linux is the fact
that it's not very user friendly if you compare it to Win95. The nore it's
hard to make a Linux box running as you want, the more you learn.
Personnally I love to learn. I love to read HOW-TOs and Documents to LEARN
how to make what I want to make. I don't want it to be easier. I want to
continue to work hard to do what I want to... It's the beauty of OSs like
Linux.

As you can notice, english is not my mother language so, please, be
indulgent.

This was my 0.02$

-----
"We stop learning if, each day, we are not a little more conscious of our
ignorance" - Carmen Martin
** Louis-Philippe Alain: xenub@login.net **