Re: nobody is running find at too high a priority

On 13 Jul 1997 jghasler@win.bright.net wrote:

> Good idea. I also still think that the install script should offer "Dial up
> an ISP and use dynamic IP" as a separate menu item.  Selecting this would
> bring up a menu in which "Would you like to set PPP up like Win95 DUN"
> would be one of the choices.

   Yes, I agree that a dynamic IP install configuration would be a boon to
newbies getting PPP up and working smoothly (at least it would've for me:-).

   However, I think it could be worked better (read: without mentioning
Win95) than your suggestion...  :-)

 Regards,                 | Debian GNU/ __      o
 (redwards@together.net)  |      ...because lockups are for convicts...