Hardware Question: Which MB to maximize RAM economically?
- To: Debian User Mailing List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Hardware Question: Which MB to maximize RAM economically?
- From: Syrus Nemat-Nasser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 13:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.SOL.3.91.970712132216.23581C-100000@physics>
My friend asked this on comp.os.linux.hardware, but he got no useful
replies, so I'm asking my fellow Debianites:
Is there a motherboard with more than 8 SIMM slots? Alternatively, is
there one with more than 4 DIMM slots? Since 32MB SIMMs are much cheaper
than 64MB SIMMs, and 64MB DIMMs are much much cheaper than 128MB DIMMs,
this seems like it should be a very popular question for high-end systems.
Syrus Nemat-Nasser <email@example.com> UCSD Physics Dept.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .