Re: PPP dial-up script

Try the latest dunc package (2.1).  This provides a dialog
based PPP setup and a dialog based ppp connection launcher
(dppp).  2.1 is available in hamm/admin but it should be OK
for 1.3 as well (as long as the dependencies are met).  Let
me know if this works out for you.

--

"Until we extend the circle of our compassion to all living
things, we will not ourselves find peace" -Albert Schweitzer

Richard G. Roberto