Re: Afterstep problem solved

"Christian Hudon" wrote:

>On Jul 7, Jason Westervelt wrote
>
>> nah.. that only gets a few other icons to pop up... don't ask why, but
>> the TOP button (the one that has the lock buttons, shutdown, etc) will
>> ** NOT ** have an icon until you install procps and xproc..  very
>> weird..
>
>Even if you don't "swallow" an xload into your afterstep dock? Now, *that*
>would be odd.
>
>  Christian

Speaking of xload, where did it go?  I'm sure I saw it is still
available somewhere, but why doesn't it come standard with the rest of
X anymore?

--kmb203@psu.edu----------------Debian/GNU--1.3---Linux--2.0.30---
Programming is always harder than doing the same task manually.
It's hard because you must completely understand the problem,
take everything into consideration, and protect against every
possible flaw.  Then you never have to do it manually again.
The great driving force behind programming is the fervent
devotion to laziness:  you wage a war to save typing later.