Mirror Site Size

I have been mirroring the FTP site for some time, to provide for quick
local installs, and re configures.
I've recently ran into a capacity problem. the drive that mirrors the
FTP site is 690751 blocks, with used blocks at 667032, and 0 available.
Is the 'stable, contrib, non-free' now that big?  It seems that if it
fits on one CD it should fit on that drive. I may have my exclude line
in my mirror file botched, but it seems OK to me.  Here's the line for
dissecting:

 exclude_patt=(rex/|hamm/|unstable/|development/|experimental/|ms-dos(-i3

86)?/|source/|private/|debian-(bugs|lists)/|binary-(alpha|sparc|m68k)/|Incoming/

|WebPages/|local/|.mirrorinfo)

Any suggestions for corrections or removal of items would be great.  I
have a 1.3 CD on order, but prefer to have the faster access, of the HD.

                    | Canadore College   Phone: 705 474-7600 X6439
   Darren Renaud    | Of Applied Arts      fax: 705 472-7169
     Professor      | And Technology    e-mail:
    Information     |                   renauddv@itsa.canadorec.on.ca
    Technology      | P.O. Box 5001,       WWW: www.canadorec.on.ca