ne.o: invalid signature

Hi!

Tonight I ran into a problem which I have solved some time ago, but
dunno how.

When booting Linux, the NE2k driver recognizes the card, but then
writes: "invalid signature, got 42 42".

Now the question is: What to do?

This card runs just fine under Win95 - urgs.  It's not my machine and
I'm not going to work on it, so don't blame me...

Regards,

	Joey

 / A mathematician is a machine                                  /
/                           for converting coffee into theorems /