Re: It still don't work......

PA>If that is 2 meg total you need more. If it's 2 meg used, OK. I usually
PA>create a swap partition of 32mb or more. Often I create them at the max
PA>usable 128mb because I tend to really hammer the system with a lot of
PA>tasks.

PA>> The date on the floppy is 5-28-97 (looking at the rescue disk using
PA>> dos).

PA>That should be correct if they were all created from the same directory.

So your saying that I should acutally have a bigger swap...  I remember
when partitioning the HD I wondered about how much I should use.  I
don't recall seeing anything that suggested the swap partition size...

Ok So its back to start over.....  Or can I reduce the /usr partition
and add that to my swap partition with out effecting anything.
Normally on DOS you can't do that...

Tony
This email originated from ourtownusa.com.