Re: Can't execute slrn in 1.3.1

Bob,

I believe I've seen this message on a script when the path is incorrect on
the first line.  Try this: "file /usr/bin/slrn".  If that doesn't provide
anything useful, and it doesn't say anything about it being ELF, view it
with more or less to see what the first line points too.

The other message about ldd should also be looked into.

HTH,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds