POP Clients

Besides Netscape, does anyone know of a program for X, possibly similar
to Windoze Eudora, that can be used as a POP3 client? The reason I ask
is this: Though I can get mail using popclient and read it, my ISP
requires that my domain resolve to send mail. Since they've got us all
on dynamic PPP, tjobrien.traveller.com does not resolve, and I can't
send mail using their server, or any other site that requires the
computer connecting to the SMTP server to resolve.

Any idea whether a program like this exists, or have I finally found a
Debian app that I need to write?

Thanks,
Tim