Re: Anyone available that I can call???

hello,

bigt@ourtownusa.com wrote:

> Is there anyone out there that I could call concerning my problem
> installing debian 1.3.

i'm in europe, and you probably don't want to make an international
call. neither would i be of much assistance here.

> slakware is looking real nice right about now........
> This email originated from ourtownusa.com.

as to this, i understand your frustration. slackware is not an
alternative unless you're an experienced user. debian told you it
wouldnt ork, while slackware would install everything and let you find
out yourself. redhat is a little better, but its rpm is buggy and
dependencies and conflicts act really weird. so, stick with good ole'
debian, as soon as i install my system, ill be able to help others ;))

paul