Re: apcupsd, genpower, and PowerShute(TM) "Black" cable.

On Wed, 2 Jul 1997, Brian White wrote:

> > Apart from this, apcd is ready as a debian package but I didn't find the
> > time to upload it, feed the changes back to the upstream maintainer, etc.
> >
> > Whoever wants this package, drop me an email.
>
> If nobody else wants it, I'll take it. (but only if nobody else wants it --
> I'm pretty swamped)

I'll take it but some of this stuff is foreign to me. In other words, I
may have a lot of questions to ask. Also, I started the thread:) I
recently noticed that Nils uploaded the package - does he still want to
give it away? Cheers, Colin.

--
	  Colin R. Telmer, Institute of Intergovernmental Relations
		School of Policy Studies, Queen's University