Re: Wine and xpm

> Wait - you're saying that creating a new "updated" debian package for wine
> 1.0 would be to apply win-1.0*.diff to the .deb?

The diffs for the Debian source contain nothing but the Debian directory.
Thus, you can patch any version of the wine source and probably build
it without any changes (other than to debian/changelog to get the version
number correct).

I should mention that the version of Wine currently in project/experimental
can run Excel quite reliably (from whatever version of office that included
word 6.0 for Win3.1).

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )