Re: X Free 3.3-3, bug??

Adam Shand wrote:
> It is dying with the error that no appropriate screen resolutions can be
> found.  Does anyone know what this could be or do you need more details?

Did you create XF86Config using XF86Setup?  What's the video chip in your
TP? XF86_SVGA reports the chipset using

	XF86_SVGA -probeonly

which obviously requires you to install the xserver-svga package.

If it reports a 'tgui9320lcd' try manually setting the chipset in
XF86Setup to 'cyber938x' under detailed setup in the cards section.
This works on my 760CD with the LCD screen & external monitor
(although proper external monitor support needs more work)

Stephen
---
"Normality is a statistical illusion." -- me