Re: [Q] How to create a FTP only account.. for...

Hi all

	regarding this subject...  I have used /bin/true for ftp-only
accounts but i need to go one step farther. I have a /home/webusers
directory where i have user accounts who with web space only. Right now
they ftp in and put there html files there. But the thing is they still
have access to the rest of the machine. So..

	How can i have /home/webusers setup as a root dir (chroot
environment)?

	Also i'm not sure if i want then all grouped together in one
group? Can anyone explain pros/cons for this?

Thanx
	-Rob