from 1.3 to hamm

I've successfully completed the 1.2 to 1.3 update on all my current
packages (love that dselect). And now I see some updates and bug-fixes I
would like to use starting to show up in hamm (I already have xfree and
xemacs19), however, I see that more of them are being compiled with the
new glibc6.

What are the issues in converting to the new glibc?

Is there a suggested path to follow in beginning to migrate in that
direction?

--
The AtticKeeper: David Morris
---