BadPix

Hi

Whenever I  start xkeycaps and select a keyboard / layout the program
quits with the following message :

X Error of failed request:  BadPixmap (invalid Pixmap parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  54 (X_FreePixmap)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  4880

This also happens with other programs like graphic programs, xpaint gimp..
I have installed the current xpm libraries, both the normal and the
development libraries.

I am using WindowMaker as window manager but the problem does also occur
with twm.

I hope someone can help me. Please.

Thank you in advance

Niki