problems with dosemu, fvwm95, xbase

Hi,

I'm running Debian 1.3 with some packages from unstable (aka hamm),
eg. libc6, xfree 3.3 and several packages depending on it. I noticed
the following (minor) problems:

1) DOSEmu
I installed DOSEmu 0.66.6 and when I run it as an ordinary user I
always get

 dos: error in loading shared libraries
 /lib/libm.so.5: undefined symbol: __getfpucw

This does not occur if I start DOSEmu as root. But then there's
another error. DOSEmu complains about missing "hdimage.first". After
copying hdimage to hdimage.first it works. Well, fdos seems to have problems
with lredir. I only get garbage on drive d: (which should actually be the
whole linux fs).

BTW, why does DOSEmu use libm.so.5 AND libm.so.6 (as reported by ldd)? Is
this really normal?

2) fvwm95
I had a problem with fvwm95-2.0.42a-10. It didn't contain the file
system.fvwmrc95 in /etc/X11/fvwm95, so I copied system.fvwmrc95.dpkg-dist.
Yesterday I installed fvwm95-2.0.42a-10.2 because I thought the bug was
corrected. But unfortunately after installation all fvwm modules from
/usr/lib/X11/fvwm95-2 were gone.

3) xfree
Some programs (I think dot-file is one of them, others are motifnls and
xcompat) based on xfree don't recognise that xfree is properly installed
because no package seems to provide X11R6 or XbaseR6, respectively.

Should I file a bug report on each of these points or are there some
simple solutions? Thanks,

  Ulf

--

 #include <signature>