1.3 disks to install 1.2?

Tomorrow, I am going to be helping one of my brothers install Debian on
his machine.  He has the last Cheap Bytes 1.2.x CD-ROM.  I have the Debian
installation disk images for 1.3.0.  Is there a good reason why we
shouldn't use this set to install 1.2?  Are we asking for headaches and
should stick with the 1.2 set?

Thanks.  By tomorrow afternoon, we should have another [Debian] Linux
convert. :)

	Bob
--
Bob Billson, KC2WZ				  email: kc2wz@intercall.net
  (\       MS-DOS, you can't live with it.  You can live without it.	/)