Re: fiddled with gcc/libc, now can't find stddef.h

Emilio Lopes wrote:

> TB> I'm sure I've done something really stupid and obvious: can anyone
> TB> point it out to me please?
>
> The problem is that you have a version of cpp that's incompatible with
> gcc. They have to have the *same* version number.

I don't think that's the problem. (I've been trying gcc/cpp 2.7.2.1-8 and
gcc/cpp 2.7.2.2-5.)

What I *used* to have was gcc/cpp 2.7.2.2-4, and that worked. But of
course it's been replaced by 2.7.2.2-5 now. Can I get a copy of the old
package somewhere? It's not on my local mirror.

Thanks,

Tim.