Re: Mail Archives Stopped?

David R Baker wrote:
> I am a relatively new subscriber to this list.  For the 1st week or
> two it appeared to be archived once a day.  It has now been more than
> a week since the archives accessible through www.debian.org have
> been updated.  Is something wrong or is this normal?

The problem is that www.debian.org hasn't updated its mirror in about a week.
I have already sent mail to the administrator. In the meantime, check
some of the other mirrors shown on www.debian.org. I know the mirrors in
Germany, Japan and the Netherlands(New!) are up to date.

Some of the other mirrors are way behind in mirroring and I am working
on getting the contact names so I can contact them also.
www.il.debian.org is having name resolution problems and should (hopefully)
be back up soon.

- Sue